Monday, December 22, 2008

Video Entertainment for Your Car

portable DVD

When I saw the DVD player in my friend’s car dashboard, I instantly thought that the DVD would help nothing than just give him more chance to accidents. He couldn’t watch DVD while drive, neither do I. So, his idea to put that thing on the dashboard was a silly thing.

On another chance I was driving with my cousin and his family. It was a long and boring drive which took 5 hours to reach destination, and I slightly remembered the car DVD player. I believe the DVD would allow us to have a fun and better traveling time. We could watch at least 2 movies and arrived with no boring sensation.

I recognized that DVD player is coming more popular today. At the same time, the prices are dropping into a modest price that anyone can afford. For a quick compare, ShopWiki.com is a best place to go as they provides thousand of online stores with various products and prices.

Now, if I’m going for a budget option, several products like Philips PET1002, Samsung DVD-L100, or Audiovox D1700 are worth enough to go. These types of DVD players have special advantages which are easy to install (almost no installation required), built-in speaker and screen, and compact to carry. Smart enough to keep my wallet from broke.

Someday, if I want better gadget and performance, the high end DVD players are nice options. The high-end DVD player comes in permanent installation and requires more support, but these are paid with high quality output. They can be placed on the backseat or the upper dashboard of the car.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2007-2008